Friday, September 28, 2012

I've dabbled in digital illustration over the years, but never made a concerted effort until about a year and a half ago.  Most of my work has been in traditional watercolor.  Then I started working for a client for whom it was obvious that digital art was the smartest and easiest way to accomplish what they needed.  So I learned how to paint in Photoshop in a hurry.

What really helped me was Will Terry's course, "Digital Painting in Photoshop - Part 1" available through http://folioacademy.com.


I confess, I haven't watched the entire course, but I didn't need to.  That's how good it was.

Folio Academy has many other video art courses available too.  Their videos really work well to teach just what you need to know in an easy-to-understand manner so you can be productive right away.  They really helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment